We're at the center of all things software
helping to grow today's most impactful technologies.
We're a global company, headquartered in Palo Alto. We help customers around the world love their software. We do this by providing world class training, support & services on leading technologies around the world.
We're seeking a deeply customer centric inbound sales specialist to provide customer service, support, and quotes to our enterprise customers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer facing experience, with experience on inbound sales conversions and/or demand generation. This would ideally be as an SDR within a call centre or customer service/support centre, with a proven track record of progressive selling opportunities and revenue quota.
- In addition, you will need to also have a minimum of 2 years of complex administration experience, ideally with multiple software applications, including a CRM.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Selling a subset of company products and services (lead to close)
- Assist with all e-commerce sales (lead to close)
- Referring opportunities for growth in products and/or services to other sales resources as appropriate (lead to SQL)
- Creating, developing, and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue (cross-sell and upsell)
- Qualifying all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Articulating the company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Ownership of software subscription renewals which will include creating software renewal quotes and selling renewal subscriptions
- Answering inbound sales, finance, and customer and technical support related inquiries via our ticketing systems and phone lines from prospects and existing customers within service level agreement standards.
- Quote preparation for new, renewal, and upgrade sales to end users, partners, corporate resellers, customers and internal sales teams.
- Maintaining CRM database and validate data integrity.
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts, renewal rates, and number of sales qualified leads converted to management.
- Fully comprehend the software sales process, products and pricing. Participate in process improvements and optimization of existing procedures.
- Proactively stay on top of ServiceRocket products, services and market knowledge via websites, conferences, marketing information and various other resources.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams to execute campaigns and promotions
- Working with multiple computer applications and systems to perform daily tasks.
- Performing other duties as assigned and needed
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Track record of upselling and cross-selling while meeting a monthly quota of SQLs and/or revenue
- Deeply customer centric, with strong customer engagement skills
- Excellent administrative skills, with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strongly process focused with ability to suggest and execute process improvements
- Proven ability to work in a semi-autonomous, independent, and fast-paced environment with minor supervision
- Proven ability to effectively multitask, managing to SLA’s whilst ensuring strong attention to detail and quality
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can deliver results in a fast growing and changing environment
- Self motivated, disciplined, and proactive
- Experience working within a fast growing software company
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks (like 4 weeks paid holidays). As the newest member of our consulting practice, you’ll enjoy working in an awesome startup environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed.
If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!
Apply in 2 minutes or less: