We're at the center of all things software
helping to grow today's most impactful technologies.
We're a global company, headquartered in Palo Alto. We help customers around the world love their software. We do this by providing world class training, support & services on leading technologies around the world.
For this Technical Consulting opportunity, we are seeking people who have some experience writing code, possess excellent consulting skills, and can consistently delight our customers.
As a Technology Consultant you will:
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and technical requirements.
- Help customers adopt new software by proactively providing support and guidance on best practices
- Help customers maximize the value of their Atlassian software, including JIRA, by proposing thoughtful implementation designs that meet customers' business and technical requirements.
- Manage implementation tasks such as training and organizational roll-out strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients as a source of informed, reliable and professional advice.
- Become an active member of the Atlassian Community
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2-5 years of experience as a programmer, business analyst, technical trainer or consultant.
- Experience building new features using Java or Python. Has written code for personal or professional projects.
- Familiarity with the Unix command line
- Is analytical, able to think on his or her feet, and is a fast learner
- Is always learning new technologies. This is a technical position that will challenge you to master new and cutting edge technologies.
- Is outgoing, loves to help people and has exceptional presentation skills. Must be comfortable explaining concepts on a whiteboard.
- Is adaptable and enjoys engaging with external customers.
- Is detailed and results oriented
Preferred Requirements (but not essential):
- Ideally have used Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Groovy, Perl, Ruby, Shell Scripting, etc.)
- Graduates of Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical disciplines
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks (like 4 weeks paid holidays). As the newest member of our consulting practice, you’ll enjoy working in an awesome startup environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed.
If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!
Apply in 2 minutes or less: